Trusted By Leading Nonprofits
Full featured CRM system
Affnetz Turnkey Event Management
Affnetz Feedback & Surveys
Affnetz E-mail Marketing
Affnetz Integration for More Robust Stakeholder Database
Full featured CRM system
Affnetz Turnkey Event Management
Our Trusted Clients
- Stakeholder Connectedness
- Websites lacking fresh information
- Information about other Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and Beneficiaries
- Event Management
- Feedback mechanisms
- Collaboration tools
- Engagement of Sponsors and Advertisers
Research shows Nonprofit chapters often collaborate for two reasons:
First, it is an opportunity to reduce costs on things such as real estate, IT, Software, CMS, CRM, programs, and fees.
Second, some Nonprofits are exploring options for down-sizing or collaborating with other local, national, or international chapters of your Nonprofit or any other organization.
Also, Nonprofits collaborate with other organizations such as Chambers and Businesses to promote the Nonprofit’s Mission.
Your Nonprofit and other organizations that are using Affnetz have automatic compatibility for Inter-organizational sharing of data, projects, committees, and events.
The Affnetz Platform helps in cost savings, efficiency, better sponsor relationships, and new revenue generation from stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and in some cases from the Nonprofit’s core beneficiaries, event sponsors, and advertisers.
All modules can be securely integrated with a signed agreement between your Nonprofit and any other chapters, organizations using the Affnetz Solution.
All Affnetz modules can be securely integrated with a signed agreement between your organization and any other organizations using the Affnetz solution.
For Volunteers: enhanced collaboration and communication features of affnetz help clarify expectations for their volunteer duties and improve coordination to make optimal use of their time and talent.
Affnetz provides these important stakeholders with tools to increase the value of their contributions. It increases the “stickiness,” thus enhancing their commitments, service, and volunteer efforts. Stakeholders are reluctant to leave because it means giving up valuable benefits the Platform offers, including losing interaction opportunities and accumulated data.
- Integration with the affnetz
- Database/CRM system which allows smooth dues processing and timely issuance of dues reminders. This avoids missed revenue opportunities.
- Integration with the affnetz Event Management System provides fast and easy payment processing for events.
- Advertising revenue is enhanced because all the emails and web/mobile content display the logo, name, and hyperlink to the advertiser’s website in various sizes of your choice based on the sponsor-level.
- Revenue from sponsors is optimized with increased communication and payment processing to more closely collaborate with these critical stakeholders.
- Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and the Nonprofit’s Core Beneficiaries can post/react to content in the app. By providing them with tools to create content, it empowers them to be your brand ambassadors.
- Comprehensive Stakeholders /donor/volunteer database
- Log all interactions with stakeholders– emails, phone calls, marketing campaigns
- Track stakeholders commitments, donations, and renewals
- Marketing automation – manage marketing programs including email campaigns with tracking
- Interfaces with Intuit QuickBooks® to log all payments and refunds including promo or sponsor code integration
- Tags on Stakeholder entries (e.g., identify Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, to serve on committees)
- Allows Stakeholders and non-Stakeholders (guest) listings Event attendees are added to the database when they register, which allows this information to be used for recruiting new Stakeholders.
The affnetz Customer Relation Management (CRM) system supports a full-featured native e-mail campaign capability.
E-mail campaigns can be tailored to Stakeholder segments and sub-segments
- Campaign evaluation
- Managing and segmenting lists for targeted marketing
- Measure results across channels
Try Stakeholder Database For Free
Affnetz Stakeholder CRM (Customer Relation Management) is housed within a full-featured (CRM) system to help you record and stay up-to-date on the activities of your Nonprofit’s stakeholders. It’s your system – so you define who a stakeholder is and what metrics and activities you want to track. In this way, Affnetz takes you well beyond the typical fundraising management CRM by providing you with a CRM for Nonprofit management and engagement based on all of your Nonprofit’s stakeholders. No more spending time using user-defined fields and queries to get the data you need – with Affnetz, it’s all at your fingertips on the main screen. It’s so intuitive and user-friendly you won’t need to watch hours of videos to learn the basics – you’ll master it in minutes. This dramatically boosts productivity, efficiency, and morale. Plus, user adoption across your Nonprofit skyrockets because it’s so easy to use and valuable to everyone’s work. Affnetz Stakeholder CRM provides your Nonprofit with a complete view of actions by stakeholders across your entire Nonprofit. You can segment by stakeholder types such as Donors, Members, Board Members, Major Donors, Volunteers, Campaign Cabinet, Members, Staff, and/or Beneficiaries – or any segments you’ve defined. Each stakeholder group appears at the top of the screen so you can easily search and view the various groups. Affnetz Stakeholder CRM works as the information hub for multiple integrated Affnetz functions. The seamless integration sets Affnetz apart from other Nonprofit software. You reduce inefficiency, boost morale, and increase effectiveness using one system for your Nonprofit’s needs. Here are a few examples of the value of integration between Affnetz Stakeholder CRM and a few of Affnetz functions: Affnetz Turnkey Event Management: Many Nonprofits use more than one event software program for their event management and still rely on telephone and email sign-ups. Then, a staff member has to update the CRM, if they remember to, with event data so this information can be captured in each stakeholder’s record. From beneficiaries attending program meetings to board members attending board meetings to volunteers attending an orientation – it’s all captured in one system across various functionalities. Affnetz Feedback & Surveys: Why use (and pay for!) a standalone survey software when you can seamlessly integrate with your various stakeholders? You won’t need to export a list of volunteers to import into a survey program – it’s all in one system, and responses (if not anonymized) post to each stakeholder’s record so you can be more responsive to each stakeholder. Affnetz E-mail Marketing: Directly message each type (or types) of stakeholders in one system. This cuts down on having to query many user-defined fields and then export to an email marketing software. You not only save time but can track metrics and responses all in one system. Affnetz Comprehensive Reporting: Pulling reports has never been easier with all your data – from fundraising to direct programs – all in one system. With Affnetz, you can set up reports across each and/or all of your stakeholder groups. Again, you need more than just donor management; you need to have data on all of your Nonprofit’s stakeholders. Affnetz Robust Task Management: Too many Nonprofits settle for a fundraising CRM that only tracks donors and prospects. With Affnetz, you are tracking and have easy access to your Nonprofit’s stakeholders. This makes it very easy to create, assign, and manage tasks across your entire Nonprofit. From following up with a beneficiary to secure a permission form to soliciting a donor to phoning a new donor – you can use one system to manage tasks with all your Nonprofit’s stakeholders.