Automating and integrating your critical organizational processes - A to Z
Michael Leppitsch – Advisory Board Member
Michael enables business ecosystems by building alliances among startups and Fortune 1000 companies.
His toolkit contains digital-first business and go-to-market strategies, data science, digital and human workflows, machine learning, APIs, public cloud, industrial IIoT, and three decades of hands-on expertise in services, manufacturing, utilities, and the business end of startups.
Michael has volunteered since childhood. Highlights include,
- serving as the youngest certified member of the volunteer fire brigade in Ponte Vedra Beach in middle school
- to chaperoning local Boy Scout Troop events,
- participating in regional park trail building
- organizing industry conferences in college
- creating and delivering “coming of age” workshops for young men
- driving safe night vans in the university anti-rape task force, and many more