Unify Multiple Standalone Software Tools With One Fully-Integrated Solution.
Potentially save up to 35% off current software costs and improve productivity by 48% with Affnetz™.
No Forced Demos. No Hidden Costs. No Contracts.
Trusted By Leading Nonprofits
What we do?
Donor Management & Engagement
Fine-tune your fundraising approach
and increase revenue with detailed
information on your donors
Leverage the personal networks of your
stakeholders with Affnetz’s intuitive
Peer-to-Peer fundraising module.
Configure and save your own
reports with an easy-to-use interface
and large-scale reporting flexibility.
Easily create and manage
multiple events with a
comprehensive event console.
Board Management & Engagement
Improve engagement with
your board of directors
and drive mission achievement
Fundraising Campaign Management
Launch and monitor
your fundraising campaigns
Volunteer Management & Engagement
Coordinate Volunteer efforts
and communicate mission
updates with ease
Automate task management for
staff, leaders, and volunteers across
your Nonprofit in simple steps.
Major Donors Management & Engagement
Identify, segment, and track
where each major donor is in
the fundraising cycle.
Comprehensive control of your online and
mobile presence through a full-featured
Content Management system.
Beneficiary Management & Engagement
Measure mission success by staying
up to date with information about
your Beneficiary’s past and present.
Support better decision-making
through comprehensive feedback
and survey collection features.
Use the efficient CRM system
to keep detailed tabs on the health
of your stakeholder base.
Whom we serve?
We are dedicated to serving nonprofits by providing them with the tools they need to run their organizations more efficiently and effectively. We understand that nonprofits face unique challenges, and our software is specifically designed to help them streamline their operations and maximize their impact. We believe that by providing nonprofits with the right tools, we can help them focus more on their mission and less on administrative tasks. Our goal is to empower nonprofits to achieve their goals and make a positive impact on the world, and we are proud to support them in their mission.
How do we help you?
With Affnetz you can
Get Started Now! Sign up for your free trial. No obligations, no credit card required! We can’t wait to serve you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stakeholder Connectedness
- Websites lacking fresh information
- Information about other Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and Beneficiaries
- Event Management
- Feedback mechanisms
- Collaboration tools
- Engagement of Sponsors and Advertisers
Research shows Nonprofit chapters often collaborate for two reasons:
First, it is an opportunity to reduce costs on things such as real estate, IT, Software, CMS, CRM, programs, and fees.
Second, some Nonprofits are exploring options for down-sizing or collaborating with other local, national, or international chapters of your Nonprofit or any other organization.
Also, Nonprofits collaborate with other organizations such as Chambers and Businesses to promote the Nonprofit’s Mission.
Your Nonprofit and other organizations that are using Affnetz have automatic compatibility for Inter-organizational sharing of data, projects, committees, and events.
The Affnetz Platform helps in cost savings, efficiency, better sponsor relationships, and new revenue generation from stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and in some cases from the Nonprofit’s core beneficiaries, event sponsors, and advertisers.
All modules can be securely integrated with a signed agreement between your Nonprofit and any other chapters, organizations using the Affnetz Solution.
All Affnetz modules can be securely integrated with a signed agreement between your organization and any other organizations using the Affnetz solution.
For Volunteers: enhanced collaboration and communication features of affnetz help clarify expectations for their volunteer duties and improve coordination to make optimal use of their time and talent.
Affnetz provides these important stakeholders with tools to increase the value of their contributions. It increases the “stickiness,” thus enhancing their commitments, service, and volunteer efforts. Stakeholders are reluctant to leave because it means giving up valuable benefits the Platform offers, including losing interaction opportunities and accumulated data.
- Integration with the affnetz
- Database/CRM system which allows smooth dues processing and timely issuance of dues reminders. This avoids missed revenue opportunities.
- Integration with the affnetz Event Management System provides fast and easy payment processing for events.
- Advertising revenue is enhanced because all the emails and web/mobile content display the logo, name, and hyperlink to the advertiser’s website in various sizes of your choice based on the sponsor-level.
- Revenue from sponsors is optimized with increased communication and payment processing to more closely collaborate with these critical stakeholders.
- Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and the Nonprofit’s Core Beneficiaries can post/react to content in the app. By providing them with tools to create content, it empowers them to be your brand ambassadors.
- Comprehensive Stakeholders /donor/volunteer database
- Log all interactions with stakeholders– emails, phone calls, marketing campaigns
- Track stakeholders commitments, donations, and renewals
- Marketing automation – manage marketing programs including email campaigns with tracking
- Interfaces with Intuit QuickBooks® to log all payments and refunds including promo or sponsor code integration
- Tags on Stakeholder entries (e.g., identify Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, to serve on committees)
- Allows Stakeholders and non-Stakeholders (guest) listings Event attendees are added to the database when they register, which allows this information to be used for recruiting new Stakeholders.
The affnetz Customer Relation Management (CRM) system supports a full-featured native e-mail campaign capability.
E-mail campaigns can be tailored to Stakeholder segments and sub-segments
- Campaign evaluation
- Managing and segmenting lists for targeted marketing
- Measure results across channels