Surveys and Feedback
Trusted By Leading Nonprofits
Design interactive surveys
Track survey completion
Reporting with essential data summarization
Easy-to-use data visualizations and graphs
Real-time analytics for event promotion
Templates/Themes based on special occasions
Affnetz Integration for More Robust Surveys and Feedback
Board of Directors
Our Trusted Clients
- Stakeholder Connectedness
- Websites lacking fresh information
- Information about other Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and Beneficiaries
- Event Management
- Feedback mechanisms
- Collaboration tools
- Engagement of Sponsors and Advertisers
Research shows Nonprofit chapters often collaborate for two reasons:
First, it is an opportunity to reduce costs on things such as real estate, IT, Software, CMS, CRM, programs, and fees.
Second, some Nonprofits are exploring options for down-sizing or collaborating with other local, national, or international chapters of your Nonprofit or any other organization.
Also, Nonprofits collaborate with other organizations such as Chambers and Businesses to promote the Nonprofit’s Mission.
Your Nonprofit and other organizations that are using Affnetz have automatic compatibility for Inter-organizational sharing of data, projects, committees, and events.
The Affnetz Platform helps in cost savings, efficiency, better sponsor relationships, and new revenue generation from stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and in some cases from the Nonprofit’s core beneficiaries, event sponsors, and advertisers.
All modules can be securely integrated with a signed agreement between your Nonprofit and any other chapters, organizations using the Affnetz Solution.
All Affnetz modules can be securely integrated with a signed agreement between your organization and any other organizations using the Affnetz solution.
For Volunteers: enhanced collaboration and communication features of affnetz help clarify expectations for their volunteer duties and improve coordination to make optimal use of their time and talent.
Affnetz provides these important stakeholders with tools to increase the value of their contributions. It increases the “stickiness,” thus enhancing their commitments, service, and volunteer efforts. Stakeholders are reluctant to leave because it means giving up valuable benefits the Platform offers, including losing interaction opportunities and accumulated data.
- Integration with the affnetz
- Database/CRM system which allows smooth dues processing and timely issuance of dues reminders. This avoids missed revenue opportunities.
- Integration with the affnetz Event Management System provides fast and easy payment processing for events.
- Advertising revenue is enhanced because all the emails and web/mobile content display the logo, name, and hyperlink to the advertiser’s website in various sizes of your choice based on the sponsor-level.
- Revenue from sponsors is optimized with increased communication and payment processing to more closely collaborate with these critical stakeholders.
- Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and the Nonprofit’s Core Beneficiaries can post/react to content in the app. By providing them with tools to create content, it empowers them to be your brand ambassadors.
- Comprehensive Stakeholders /donor/volunteer database
- Log all interactions with stakeholders– emails, phone calls, marketing campaigns
- Track stakeholders commitments, donations, and renewals
- Marketing automation – manage marketing programs including email campaigns with tracking
- Interfaces with Intuit QuickBooks® to log all payments and refunds including promo or sponsor code integration
- Tags on Stakeholder entries (e.g., identify Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, to serve on committees)
- Allows Stakeholders and non-Stakeholders (guest) listings Event attendees are added to the database when they register, which allows this information to be used for recruiting new Stakeholders.
The affnetz Customer Relation Management (CRM) system supports a full-featured native e-mail campaign capability.
E-mail campaigns can be tailored to Stakeholder segments and sub-segments
- Campaign evaluation
- Managing and segmenting lists for targeted marketing
- Measure results across channels
Try Surveys and Feedback For Free
Affnetz Surveys and Feedback Read More
Affnetz Feedback Software
Feedback from Stakeholders supports better decision making by Nonprofits. Affnetz Feedback covers all the bases for executing this essential function from each of your key stakeholders.
Affnetz Surveys and Feedback allows your Nonprofit to easily create and manage feedback loops with your stakeholders to support better decision making. This is pretty basic need for Nonprofits, and Affnetz makes it available as part of our standard offering.
This means you don’t have another costly subscription for survey software, and this functionality is integrated with your CRM – which means you can capture non-anonymized feedback in a stakeholder’s record, which will help improve the stakeholder’s experience with your Nonprofit as staff can easily view the feedback in the Affnetz system.
Donors – Soliciting feedback from your donors can dramatically improve the donor journey in your Nonprofit, and uncover specific feedback related to a donor’s motivations for supporting your nonprofit. This has the potential to increase donor engagement and contributions to your Nonprofit. You can also find out if there are areas where donors would like more information. Shy of asking direct questions to donors, this is a second-best option – and these responses are automatically logged for the long-term in the CRM.
Volunteers –Gathering feedback from volunteers can help fine-tune processes that help volunteers maximize their involvement, thus keeping motivated and committed to your Nonprofit. You could request specific feedback related to a volunteer orientation (Was it too long? Too Short? What topics should be covered? Etc.), or schedule periodic feedback opportunities with your volunteers related to their volunteer experience. Soliciting this feedback can be done anonymously and / or in an open matter which will allow you to follow-up directly with respondents.
Board of Directors – Candid and constructive feedback can help understand the attitudes, perceptions and opinions of board members. This helps the board and Nonprofit thrive by eliminating potential friction and expanding opportunities for engagement.
Beneficiaries– Beneficiaries are often the forgotten stakeholders. Those receiving programs or services provided by Nonprofits sometimes lack a means and perhaps the motivation to interact with Nonprofits. Feedback from beneficiaries helps your Nonprofit improve programs and services to increase responsiveness and positive social outcomes. It also provides a form of agency and involvement to beneficiaries, but certainly is no substitute for more direct forms of individual and group engagement.
Sponsors – Feedback from sponsors is vital to maintaining and growing sponsorship revenue. Sponsor’s motivations for providing support are usually quite different than donors, and this feedback helps your Nonprofit better understand their motivations and needs. This helps you tailor the reporting metrics to be as responsive as possible to sponsors to help them capture (e.g., website hits during an event, logo impressions, etc.).
Community-at-Large – How is your Nonprofit viewed by the public? In an era of lightning-quick social media meltdowns, soliciting feedback can help your Nonprofit better understand public perceptions and quickly adapt to any market changes.
Staff – Soliciting staff feedback in a formalized manner helps enhance the Nonprofit operations. From enhancing the work environment to identifying opportunities and possible problems, staff can provide their frontline views through surveys
BENEFIT – Manage your organization more effectively with complete visibility to all members with Affnetz Software