Board Management, Engagement, and Online Portal
Trusted By Leading Nonprofits
Organized Online Portal
Accountable Task Management
Affnetz Integration for More Board Management, Engagement, and Online Portal
Organized Online Portal
Our Trusted Clients
- Stakeholder Connectedness
- Websites lacking fresh information
- Information about other Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and Beneficiaries
- Event Management
- Feedback mechanisms
- Collaboration tools
- Engagement of Sponsors and Advertisers
Research shows Nonprofit chapters often collaborate for two reasons:
First, it is an opportunity to reduce costs on things such as real estate, IT, Software, CMS, CRM, programs, and fees.
Second, some Nonprofits are exploring options for down-sizing or collaborating with other local, national, or international chapters of your Nonprofit or any other organization.
Also, Nonprofits collaborate with other organizations such as Chambers and Businesses to promote the Nonprofit’s Mission.
Your Nonprofit and other organizations that are using Affnetz have automatic compatibility for Inter-organizational sharing of data, projects, committees, and events.
The Affnetz Platform helps in cost savings, efficiency, better sponsor relationships, and new revenue generation from stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and in some cases from the Nonprofit’s core beneficiaries, event sponsors, and advertisers.
All modules can be securely integrated with a signed agreement between your Nonprofit and any other chapters, organizations using the Affnetz Solution.
All Affnetz modules can be securely integrated with a signed agreement between your organization and any other organizations using the Affnetz solution.
For Volunteers: enhanced collaboration and communication features of affnetz help clarify expectations for their volunteer duties and improve coordination to make optimal use of their time and talent.
Affnetz provides these important stakeholders with tools to increase the value of their contributions. It increases the “stickiness,” thus enhancing their commitments, service, and volunteer efforts. Stakeholders are reluctant to leave because it means giving up valuable benefits the Platform offers, including losing interaction opportunities and accumulated data.
- Integration with the affnetz
- Database/CRM system which allows smooth dues processing and timely issuance of dues reminders. This avoids missed revenue opportunities.
- Integration with the affnetz Event Management System provides fast and easy payment processing for events.
- Advertising revenue is enhanced because all the emails and web/mobile content display the logo, name, and hyperlink to the advertiser’s website in various sizes of your choice based on the sponsor-level.
- Revenue from sponsors is optimized with increased communication and payment processing to more closely collaborate with these critical stakeholders.
- Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and the Nonprofit’s Core Beneficiaries can post/react to content in the app. By providing them with tools to create content, it empowers them to be your brand ambassadors.
- Comprehensive Stakeholders /donor/volunteer database
- Log all interactions with stakeholders– emails, phone calls, marketing campaigns
- Track stakeholders commitments, donations, and renewals
- Marketing automation – manage marketing programs including email campaigns with tracking
- Interfaces with Intuit QuickBooks® to log all payments and refunds including promo or sponsor code integration
- Tags on Stakeholder entries (e.g., identify Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, to serve on committees)
- Allows Stakeholders and non-Stakeholders (guest) listings Event attendees are added to the database when they register, which allows this information to be used for recruiting new Stakeholders.
The affnetz Customer Relation Management (CRM) system supports a full-featured native e-mail campaign capability.
E-mail campaigns can be tailored to Stakeholder segments and sub-segments
- Campaign evaluation
- Managing and segmenting lists for targeted marketing
- Measure results across channels
Try Board Management, Engagement, and Online Portal For Free
Affnetz Board Management, Engagement, and Online PortalRead More
Board Management, Engagement, and Online Portal
Affnetz Board of Directors Management Software
Most Nonprofit boards engage their boards at board meetings, which are often four times per year. Four engagement opportunities a year doesn’t do much toward engaging board members and maximizing their contributions of time, talent, and treasure. Nobody joins a board to fail – but that’s what’s happening when Nonprofits rely on board meetings as the primary tool for board engagement.
With Affnetz Board Management, Engagement, and Online Portal you will engage board members between meetings and throughout the year. Imagine the possibilities if your board committees are active between board meetings, and provide input on programs, finance, fundraising, and other matters – rather than just at planned meetings?
Affnetz understands how vital board engagement is to Nonprofits. This is why Affnetz Board Management, Engagement, and Online Portal is standard with our offerings. This also means your board engagement software is integrated with your CRM, fundraising efforts, report generation, and overall task management – all under one roof. This saves staff time from having to learn multiple systems and cobble data together from different systems. It also ensures your board members have a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all their board activities.
Board members are granted permission-based access to select areas of the software that provides them with one centralized and online location for their involvement with the organization. Each board member is a part of the overall board working group, as well as any committees with which they are involved.
Affnetz Board Management, Engagement, and Online Portal contains an array of features that combine to streamline operations and support excellent board management.
First, each board member is designated as a board member. In doing this, data related to each board member is captured and used across all of Affnetz’s integrated service offerings.
Second, Affnetz facilitates board engagement through an online portal that helps keep board members organized and engaged. This online portal provides storage for documents and reports, and all communications can be generated and are captured in the portal. This helps maximize each board member’s time and contributions to the Nonprofit, as they no longer must search their email box and hope they have the most current document, wonder if they missed an email to the board, and manage paper documents like board packets, Board members also have access to other Work Groups, so they can stay engaged in their board committee assignment/s (e.g., Fundraising, Programs, Facilities, Finance, Executive, etc.), and other committee service (e.g. Campaign Committee, Events, etc.).
Third, board members depend on accurate and timely information to fulfill their responsibilities. Affnetz Reporting allows Nonprofits to build, save, and automate the delivery of their own reports with an easy-to-use interface. This ensures Board Members get the right information at the right time.
Automated report generation is a breeze since the Affnetz Board Management, Engagement, and Online Portal is part of a one software platform that houses Affnetz Comprehensive Reporting. Which is also integrated to other key areas like fundraising, stakeholder management, and task management. This dramatically increases efficiency for staff as well as effectiveness in that they don’t have to cobble together disparate data from numerous software programs and then paste and format the software in separate board software. This frees up countless hours of staff time that can then be dedicated to higher payoff tasks like major donor solicitations, outcomes tracking, etc.
Fourth, Affnetz Task Management helps to keep tasks assigned to the board and individual board members organized in one central location, and encourages engagement and accountability.