Startup Software Marketing and Business Development – Nonprofits
Startup Digital Marketer who likes talking to customers
Affnetz™ is a next-generation, integrated, plug & play SaaS solution specifically designed for nonprofits and associations to run most aspects of their day-to-day operations. It eliminates the need and cost of multiple, generic stand-alone software packages; staff no longer needs to become experts in such applications, or spend their hours moving data between them.
We are hiring a marketing development person who can build on our early wins and help grow the customer base during this next phase of our growth. As a marketing team of one, you will work closely with the CEO and the company’s strategic advisors on the go-to-market strategy, and implement all aspects of the marketing function. In addition, you will help develop a network of press and speakers who will speak publicly on behalf of the unique Affnetz™ mission. This role works day-to-day with the CEO and founder.
The successful candidate brings the following experience:
- Has marketed business services or solutions
- Is at ease with selecting, using and integrating modern digital marketing tools
- Has operationalized scaled marketing, account based marketing, growth hacking, and other advanced marketing techniques
- Has taken responsibility for delivering funnel efficiency and lead quality
Affnetz is looking for:
- Readiness to apply the above skills in a self-motivated environment
- Generate, qualify, and nurture actionable leads through the funnel
- Build the brand and the public persona for the company’s mission
Applicants must resonate with the Affnetz culture:
- Mindful of service and volunteer culture of our customers
- Innovate, accelerate and learn from experiments
- Kind, respectful, humble, and honoring the team
- Results-oriented, self-motivating, sincere, honest, clear
- Under-promise, over-deliver
The work ahead includes:
- Discover our go-to-market fit, “fail fast” and pivot regularly and quickly.
- Initiate and execute campaigns via email, social, and outreach campaigns
- Develop press and public speaker relationships
- Find fitting outlets and write content and press releases
- Maintain the website with WordPress, Yoast SEO, and other plugins
- Formulate and manage press releases and social media campaigns
- Engage press, journalists, and industry journals
- Identify agencies that help Nonprofits and Associations, associations of Associations
- Identify new sources of leads, email lists, contacts
- Collect case studies and manage interviews
- Writing documentation, best practices, internal operating manuals
Affnetz™ offers a competitive incentive-based compensation package, commensurate for similar startup positions, including stock options. You are an early member of this team launching a disruptive new platform for a multi-trillion dollar market.