Open Job Positions
Job Description – Senior SaaS Sales Director or VP Sales
Affnetz™ is an Integrated, plug & play SaaS Solution for Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Nonprofits and Small-to-Medium-Sized businesses. It eliminates the need for multiple stand-alone software packages and replaces them with a cost-effective, all-in-one, core Organizational Management solution.
The affnetz™ team seeks a high-energy, high-capability individual who can hit the ground running in building our sales operation from scratch. With thousands of target organizations across the U.S., this opportunity has the potential for substantial earnings for the right candidate.
- Generate revenue through discovery, development and closing of opportunities sourced from outbound and inbound prospecting.
- Field, connect, qualify and close inbound leads.
- Generate, connect, qualify and close outbound leads.
- Leverage network contacts, online prospecting and existing affnetz™ contacts to generate leads.
- Develop an overall Sales Strategy, Sales Pitch and Sales Process Playbook.
- Build Sales Department from the ground up – hire, train and develop sales staff.
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Direct the development of sales materials.
- Provide significant input to pricing decisions.
- Implement and maintain infrastructure and systems to support a successful sales function.
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish world-class support, channel and partner programs.
The ideal candidate will have successful experience in:
- Selling SaaS products in a B-to-B environment.
- Building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan.
- Building, training and developing a sales team.
- Hiring and onboarding sales representatives.
- Utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data.