Trusted By Leading Nonprofits
Affnetz Beneficiary Management goes above and beyond to truly engage your beneficiaries in the work of your Nonprofit. With easy evaluations and the active involvement of your beneficiaries, program success is bound to follow.
Affnetz Integration for More Beneficiary Management
Beneficiary Data Management
Surveys and Feedback
Our Trusted Clients
- Stakeholder Connectedness
- Websites lacking fresh information
- Information about other Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and Beneficiaries
- Event Management
- Feedback mechanisms
- Collaboration tools
- Engagement of Sponsors and Advertisers
Research shows Nonprofit chapters often collaborate for two reasons:
First, it is an opportunity to reduce costs on things such as real estate, IT, Software, CMS, CRM, programs, and fees.
Second, some Nonprofits are exploring options for down-sizing or collaborating with other local, national, or international chapters of your Nonprofit or any other organization.
Also, Nonprofits collaborate with other organizations such as Chambers and Businesses to promote the Nonprofit’s Mission.
Your Nonprofit and other organizations that are using Affnetz have automatic compatibility for Inter-organizational sharing of data, projects, committees, and events.
The Affnetz Platform helps in cost savings, efficiency, better sponsor relationships, and new revenue generation from stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and in some cases from the Nonprofit’s core beneficiaries, event sponsors, and advertisers.
All modules can be securely integrated with a signed agreement between your Nonprofit and any other chapters, organizations using the Affnetz Solution.
For Volunteers: enhanced collaboration and communication features of affnetz help clarify expectations for their volunteer duties and improve coordination to make optimal use of their time and talent.
Affnetz provides these important stakeholders with tools to increase the value of their contributions. It increases the “stickiness,” thus enhancing their commitments, service, and volunteer efforts. Stakeholders are reluctant to leave because it means giving up valuable benefits the Platform offers, including losing interaction opportunities and accumulated data.
- Integration with the affnetz
- Database/CRM system which allows smooth dues processing and timely issuance of dues reminders. This avoids missed revenue opportunities.
- Integration with the affnetz Event Management System provides fast and easy payment processing for events.
- Advertising revenue is enhanced because all the emails and web/mobile content display the logo, name, and hyperlink to the advertiser’s website in various sizes of your choice based on the sponsor-level.
- Revenue from sponsors is optimized with increased communication and payment processing to more closely collaborate with these critical stakeholders.
- Stakeholders such as Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, and the Nonprofit’s Core Beneficiaries can post/react to content in the app. By providing them with tools to create content, it empowers them to be your brand ambassadors.
- Comprehensive Stakeholders /donor/volunteer database
- Log all interactions with stakeholders– emails, phone calls, marketing campaigns
- Track stakeholders commitments, donations, and renewals
- Marketing automation – manage marketing programs including email campaigns with tracking
- Interfaces with Intuit QuickBooks® to log all payments and refunds including promo or sponsor code integration
- Tags on Stakeholder entries (e.g., identify Donors, Volunteers, Board of Directors, to serve on committees)
- Allows Stakeholders and non-Stakeholders (guest) listings Event attendees are added to the database when they register, which allows this information to be used for recruiting new Stakeholders.
The affnetz Customer Relation Management (CRM) system supports a full-featured native e-mail campaign capability.
E-mail campaigns can be tailored to Stakeholder segments and sub-segments
- Campaign evaluation
- Managing and segmenting lists for targeted marketing
- Measure results across channels
Try Beneficiary Management For Free
Affnetz Beneficiary Management Read More
Affnetz Beneficiary Management Software
Affnetz Beneficiary Management Software
Achieving your Nonprofit’s mission means serving your beneficiaries. Affnetz Beneficiary Management helps you manage information about their past, current, and planned interactions with your Nonprofit.
More than just managing your beneficiaries, Affnetz goes further and helps you engage directly with them to systematically understand what works, what needs improvement, and to better measure outcomes.
As strange as it sounds, beneficiaries are often the forgotten stakeholders in Nonprofit data management. Most Nonprofit software is focused solely on donors and fundraising, which makes managing, tracking, and measuring your Nonprofit’s outcomes difficult. Affnetz Beneficiary Management provides you with this powerful functionality.
Data about beneficiaries can be captured and analyzed to measure your Nonprofit’s outcomes, improve programs, and remain on the leading edge of program delivery and responsiveness. Staff can easily personalize the platform to include any data they want to track and measure.
Formative evaluations are a breeze as you determine how successfully the project follows your strategy on a rolling and ongoing basis. This allows course correction and tweaking your strategy during the project rather than waiting until it’s complete. Plus, you can use Affnetz Comprehensive Reporting to tailor a report and automate it for delivery based on your selected timeframe. This helps your entire team, literally, be on the same page.
Summative evaluations are also quite easy to conduct, as you’ve been tracking key data, activities, and outputs, which also roll-up into Affnetz Comprehensive Reporting, where you can tailor reports based on your needs. This means no more waiting until the grant ends for your fundraising team to meet with your program team to discuss the data needed for an upcoming grant report – and scurry to get the report in on time. Affnetz breaks down the typical silo nature of different teams, allowing them to work together from the beginning of the project.
Depending on the type of beneficiaries your Nonprofit works with, you can also use Affnetz Beneficiary Management to solicit program-related data from those receiving programs or services from your Nonprofit. Affnetz’s open architecture provides a permission-based platform that is easy for beneficiaries to log in and input data. This increases accuracy and dramatically reduces hundreds of hours of staff time seeking data and making beneficiaries feel like they’re being constantly measured and evaluated. This also provides agency to beneficiaries as they play a more active role in their relationship with your Nonprofit.
Beneficiaries can also provide feedback via Affnetz’s integrated Surveys and Feedback solution. Those receiving programs or services provided by the Nonprofit sometimes lack the means and perhaps the motivation to interact with the organization. Feedback from beneficiaries helps your Nonprofit improve programs and services to increase responsiveness and positive social outcomes. This feedback can also be used in reporting outcomes and capturing and sharing stories from your beneficiaries with your Nonprofit’s other audiences.
Affnetz Robust Task Management can be used to track key tasks and projects related to working with beneficiaries. This provides each team member, and your entire team, with an overview of key activities. At-a-glance, or drilling down tasks by type, date, person, or team, you’re team will have a 360-degree view of all program-related activities. This helps eliminate taking up so much meeting time for program updates, as everyone is aware of what’s happening. Meeting time can then be better spent on solving problems and taking advantage of opportunities.
Your team can also use Affnetz Turnkey Event Management System (AEMS). AEMS is truly turnkey when it comes to beneficiaries, training, workshops, or any type of event can be planned and implemented.
Affnetz is an integrated, plug & play SaaS Solution for Nonprofits. It eliminates the need for multiple stand-alone software packages and replaces them with a cost-effective day-to-day core Organizational Management solution.
5850 Waterloo Rd, # 140
Columbia, MD 21045
13570 Grove Dr #189
Maple Grove, MN 55311
+ 1 202 809 8028