Automating and integrating your critical organizational processes - A to Z
Adam Sears West – Advisory Board Member
Adam Sears West is an Advisory Board member for Affnetz. Mr. West’s recent professional experience includes serving the last 11 years as Chairman of the Board of Directors at healthcare research firm Optum Labs Asia (successor by merger); and serving as Vice President at UnitedHealth Group; CFO for data science firm Savvysherpa; and CFO of Target Bank, a credit card bank subsidiary of Target Corporation.
His experience with Nonprofits includes serving as a
- Treasurer and Board Member of an inner-city charter school Guadalupe School, for low-income students
- planning committee member of United Women in Research and Development (UWIRED) to improve career mobility for women in that field
- benefactor to Karen refugees through Lutheran Social Services
- host of a My Very Own Blanket event benefiting foster children
- lay minister (bishop) for 5 years in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- youth pastor
- Cubmaster and Assistant Scoutmaster of community Scout troops
- committee member of the Health and Wellness Committee of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) – Minneapolis chapter.
Mr. West is an Eagle Scout and certified Community Emergency Response Team trainee.
Mr. West was a Hinckley Scholar at Brigham Young University, where he served in the Adopt-a-Grandparent
He also received an MBA from Oxford University.